Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Truck Driver's Life!

truckertotrucker.com

Post thanks to  
Tony Justice Link to his Facebook page.
Damned if you do and damned if you don’t! Our law enforcement "professionals" at work. Really? This makes me so angry.
Just went by exit 160 ramp on top of Jellico mountain. Some drivers had stopped to rest on the on ramp because they had gotten sleepy like I did last night. You would naturally think they did the right thing and stopped so they wouldn't endanger themselves or others, right? Well, there were two state troopers waking them up and writing them tickets, telling them to move it! Nice way to be rewarded for playing it safe wouldn't you say? So the next time you hear about one of us truckers falling asleep and having an accident don't be so quick to point your finger. I took some heat today for posting what happened to me last night. For not pulling over. Well you don't want to get caught parking on an exit ramp in VA. There wasn't a rest area around and I was 19 miles away from a truck stop that was full and no place to park. So, I'm not sorry I posted what I did. Its a reality in our profession and part of what makes it so dangerous!
itamar.-medical.com

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment