Daniel S Bridger's Trucking Blog

Having been a professional truck driver and trainer for more than 36 years (now retired), I find that you never, ever know it all. There are always new things to learn. My primary goal with this blog is to help other drivers (especially newer ones) with entertaining reading, pertinent information and tips to enable them to work happier and more safely. Guest posts, contributors and feed-back are always welcome and appreciated!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Classic Car Stories

Classic Car Stories:1970 Pontiac GTO - Dick Hands me the Keys!


Classic Car Stories: My Buddy's 1968 Plymouth GTX



Classic Car Stories: My Hemi Chrysler



Classic Car Stories: My 1965 Buick GS400




Classic Car Stories: Mopar Man to Chevrolet

Classic Car Stories: My Second Corvette

Classic Car Stories: My First Corvette



Classic Car Stories: My 1993 Camaro Z28



Classic car Stories: My Three Camaros - One Good, One Bad and One Great!



Classic Car Stories: Mom's 1961 Plymouth Valient



Posted by Dan Bridger at 5:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Tales of the Milwaukee Mob and Two Cigarette Men
    expressmilwaukee.com north-by-northside.blogspot.com Revised and updated  3/1/2021 - The Mafia's control of the cigarette ...
  • Book Review - Fearless, by Eric Blehm
    I can honestly say that this is a book I will remember for the rest of my life. I happened across it while looking for an interesting ebook ...
  • Married to the Daughter of a Milwaukee Mob Boss - Our Pediatrician!
    composite photo by pat migliaccio (Updated 9/1/2026) I sometimes wonder how many good and decent Italian Americans were affected by th...
  • Stationed for Success
    I got published in the current Aug/Sept issue of the bimonthly Our Wisconsin magazine. This past January the editor sent me an email asking...
  • Milwaukee's Sally Papia - A life lived on the edge
    Bill Janz was a long lime writer for the Milwaukee Sentinel and Journal Sentinel who retired in 2000. Having spent many years as an inves...
  • The War Between Clark Oil & Refining and it’s Dealers
    The dealers won the battle, but eventually lost the war. 12/14/2013 Throughout in the 1970’s, I was a franchised gasoline station dealer...
  • Deer Whistles: "Chump Change" but Do They Really Work?
    gmforum.com This is a pretty in-depth study from a couple years ago. I think all of the evidence suggests that it's a complete waste...
  • Driver-Facing Cameras Get the Boot in Quebec
    lytx.com Article thanks to tandemthoughts.landlinemag.com and John Bendel: Sept 8, 2017   Driver-facing cameras just got a poke in th...
  • The Milwaukee Queen Bee of Organized Crime
    mulattodebate.websitetoolbox.com “A Hard-hearted She-wolf who Resembled Elizabeth Taylor on a Bad Day” Sally Papia, known as  the “M...
  • Shaffer Park Resort Burns! Shaffer Park Resort and Mrs. Shaffer's Chicken-UPDATE 8/02/2015
    UPDATE: 9/5/2014 There was a major fire discovered at the restaurant at 5:30 this morning by a passing Marinette County Deputy Sheri...

Labels

Books and Reviews (16) Computer Tech (30) Cops and Truckers (8) Deciding on a Trucking Career (22) Funny Pics (17) General News (310) Good Reading (39) Great Cars (37) Great Product Reviews (25) Green Bay Packers (39) Harley Davidson (6) Mary's Store (3) Medical (5) Mob Stories (40) Motorcycles (5) Nascar (9) Ryder Truck (6) Safety Tips (59) Scam Alerts (9) Tax Tips (7) Teen Drivers (7) Test Drives (9) Tire Monitoring (1) Travel and RVs (123) Trucking News (536) Trucking Stories (42)

My Frigo Cheese Tractor

My Frigo Cheese Tractor
1986 Kenworth T600

Oldie but Goodie Post

Vision Zero is a NO for me

I received an email this morning from a Susan Caro at Meritmile.com asking if I wanted  to speak to an "expert" in support of Visi...

Total Pageviews

Clark Gas Station at Night

Clark Gas Station at Night
Beautiful!

Feedspot Recomended

Feedspot Recomended

I Say No to AI

I write my own posts and do not use AI!

Ryder/Coke Truck, Driver: Mike Kauffman

Ryder/Coke Truck, Driver: Mike Kauffman
Photo Credit: Michael Kauffman

Ryder/Swire Super Set - Getty Images

Ryder/Swire Super Set - Getty Images
Draper, Utah

Ryder/Swire Rocky Mountain Set

Ryder/Swire Rocky Mountain Set

My History

(Retired as of January, 2018) Having spent 36 years (23 as a trainer) driving tractor-trailer combinations and being involved with 3rd party logistics, I have gained valuable experience in such areas as safety, driver recruitment, hiring, DOT file set-up and maintenance, dispatching, on board computer training and have assisted at many 3PL start-up locations. Published author as of 2020.
Having been both an employer and an employee, I can objectively see both sides of issues pertaining to management-employee relations. I maintain an excellent relationship with my supervisors, as well as drivers. Have owned and operated three successful businesses. Experienced in the fundamentals of bookkeeping, accounting principles and income tax preparation. Extensive, specific experience in the interview and hiring process of drivers, warehouse workers, driver helpers, and administrative assistants. Specialties include customer relations, driving, DOT regulations, hiring, leadership, logistics, training, transportation, dispatching, safety.

My Pledge

Daniel S Bridger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, etc.
I am also a participant in the Google Adsense Program. Adsense adds that appear on this site, are not chosen by myself, but I have the capability to delete objectionable adds and will strive to control proper and ethical content. Adsense adds are at the top of the right sidebar and directly below the most recent post.
My pledge: Any products, books or services that I personally promote in this blog, I believe in. You can email me at dbridgerhot@gmail.com
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.