Follow by Email

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Matt Kenseth

 theracinggeek.com
allleftturns.com
I’ve been a big fan of Nascar racing since the mid 1960’s.  I grew up watching Richard Petty win all those races with the Hemi Plymouths way back when.  
Back in the 70’s I got hooked on short track racing and started going to the races around Milwaukee, WI, where I was living.  Just about every summer Sunday evening when the weather was good, we would go out to the Slinger Speedway and watch a driver by the name of Alan Kulwicki race!  Years later, he won a championship in Nascar.  His signature move was the “Polish Victory Lap” for all of you that remember!
My favorite driver these days is Matt Kenseth, another great driver from Wisconsin.  It was great to see him win the Daytona 500 this year. I hope he has a good season.


No comments:

Post a Comment