Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pick-up Truck Tonneau Bed Cover Review

realtruck.com
This a GREAT product. I've had one on my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD pick-up for many years and it still looks like new.  This vinyl coated aluminum paneled cover rolls up into an aluminum housing in the front of the bed when you need to load the truck.  Works great with fifth wheel trailers because you can partially close the cover while towing to reduce turbulence in the bed of the truck.  With the bed covered, my mileage goes up almost 1.5 MPG on the highway! This is a quality product that I highly recommend.  I installed it myself (I'm not a mechanic) and it cost less than $800.00 for an 8 foot bed. You can click on the link below to right to the Amazon store. Thanks, Dan

Pace Edwards TR2032 JackRabbit Tonneau Canister

No comments:

Post a Comment